NAESM’s 2018 Leadership Conference Will Provide:
An opportunity to present research and community-defined evidence practices that demonstrate promising outcomes in achieving the goals National HIV/AIDS Strategy.
A venue for the new generation of HIV public health professionals to collaborate, innovate and help shape the future of African-American MSM/YMSM public health matters; A venue to present, discusses, and examine social determinants of health in the context spirituality, religiosity, and faith through the perspectives of black gay men.
An inclusive networking and knowledge exchange forum at the national level to identify, discuss and troubleshoot the intersection of health equity, social justice across a range of disciplines and sectors that define the experiences of black gay men.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES HAVING ATTENDED NAESM 2018 CONFERENCE, ATTENDEES WILL BE BETTER PREPARED TO:
- Identify public health challenges and related solutions, trends, emerging issues and evidence gaps in health equity among black gay men.
- Utilize effective evidence-based education programs and health promotion practices to improve health outcomes among black gay men
- Develop and access a network of colleagues and partners for initiating or expanding public health initiatives that incorporate the social determinants of health, black gay men, and social justice.
SUPPORT NAESM 2018 BY SHARING YOUR EXPERTISE:
- Attend the conference.
- Be a presenter at the conference or enter your work as a poster.
- Share our information with your professional contacts.
- Join the planning committee. (Contact Darwin Thompson – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Support NAESM 2018 as corporate sponsor, exhibit your organization, program, group, business, at this year’s marketplace. (Contact Darwin Thompson – email@example.com)
- Volunteer, Volunteer, Volunteer! (Contact Marguerite Roberts – firstname.lastname@example.org)